The Pocket Shot Pro Arrow Pouch has a D-Loop so you can use the Pocket Shot Arrow Release. You can add this pouch to your Mossy Oak Pocket Shot Hammer Slingshot to get greater speed and accuracy with your arrows.
- Rated up to 180 FPS
- Prohibited in VIC, WA & NT
- Place the Pro Arrow Pouch on Pocket Shot inner ring and make sure it is seated
- Screw the inner ring down and tighten with the cap/key
- Make sure pouch is secure before each use
- Insert the arrow, turn shaft, until nock snaps into receiver
- Always wear eye protection when product is in use
- The Pro Arrow Pouch is not a toy, serious injury or death could occur
- Inspect the Pro Arrow Pouch before each use for any holes, rips or tears. Do not use if there are any holes, rips, tears or other damage
- Inspect the Pro Arrow Pouch to make sure it is properly attached before each use
- When shooting arrows, ensure arrow cap is securely tightened and arrow tip is not pulled inside arrow cap. Not to be used with razor tip arrowheads
- Ensure nock is snapped into receiver. If nock is not snapping in, replace nock immediately
ARM BRACES FOR POCKET SHOTS ARE PROHIBITED IN AUSTRALIA.
Beware of inferior illegal copies! The GENUINE Pocket Shot will say "Pocket Shot" on the outer ring, don't get ripped off with poor quality copies.
No posts found