Powa Beam Quartz Halogen Spotlights are Autralian Made and built to last! They range from a handy 145mm diameter to our monster 265mm Spotlight.
Xenon HID or Quartz Halogen?
- We get asked many times about the difference between our QH & HID spotlights and which is better. The answer is not the same for everyone so we have tried to summarise the important considerations so you can make your own decision.
- Price – QH is much more affordable than HID so if price is important or you don’t require the extra punch that HID produces then we would say choose QH.
- Distance – If you are looking for maximum beam distance then HID is your winner
- Power Consumption – Our HID lights are only 55W & 70W which means they draw less power than a 100W QH while producing more light.
- Maintenance – The QH is basically powered by a simple cable to a bulb which leaves, while HID lights