This Powa Beam 11” Spotlight is our brightest yet, if you want the best, here it is! Designed to be fixed mounted onto a Powa Beam Remote, you will not be disappointed.
- Size – 285mm (Diameter) x 210mm (Depth)
- Voltage – 12V with a step up converter to 24V
- Power – 250W
- Light Type – Quartz Halogen
- Beam Type – Adjustable from Spot to Spread
- Approx. Beam Distance - TBC
- UPC: 610696 087690
- On Standby this Light will draw approx 100mA, we suggest using a 25amp Isolation Switch
- In use this Light will draw Approx 22amp from the battery to the converter & Approx 10amp from the convertor to the spotlight.
Main Components for Modifications & Repairs:
- Bulb: 24V 250W Horizontal Filament
- Lens: Toughened Glass
- Reflector: 280mm Heat Resistant Alloy Reflector
- Alloy Case: Anodized
- Base: Powder Coated Custom Metal Bracket
- 1x 11” 250W QH Spotlight
- 3m Cable & Electrical Connector
- 5m 6mm cable with Anderson style plug connection
- 50Amp Fuse
- Maxi Fuse Holder
- 12v-24v Step up Converter
- 20amp Switch
- Quick Draw Remote Control Handle – Recommended when installing your light on top of your car roof
- We have already built this light to be the best!
- Halogen Bulbs 24V – The Powa Beam 24V spotlights come standard with an Osram 250W horizontal filament bulb which produces the optimal light output vs heat/lifespan ratio. You may swap this for a vertical filament bulb for an even longer, tighter beam.
Why Own a Powa Beam?
Australian Made – The main components of Powa Beam Spotlights are manufactured in Victoria, Australia including the reflectors and outer cases. The lights are then assembled in our warehouse at Billinudgel, NSW with each one hand focused to produce the optimum light beam.
Designed to Last – Don’t get sucked into buying a cheap light that breaks easily and you have to throw it out and buy a new one every couple of years. With a Powa Beam light you can have the confidence of knowing that they are made from premium quality materials including alloy reflectors and cases that are able to withstand the harsh Australian climate. In the event that your bulb may blow or you have accidentally damaged the light, no matter what part you require, it will be available.
Performance – Powa Beam Spotlights have been regarded as one of the best on the market for over 60 years. They are used by fishers, farmers, hunters and professional shooters, you may have noticed a big silver light on a 4wd ute roof, that’s probably a Powa Beam!
Xenon HID or Quartz Halogen?
We get asked many times about the difference between our QH & HID spotlights and which is better. The answer is not the same for everyone so we have tried to summarise the important considerations so you can make your own decision.
Price – QH is much more affordable than HID so if price is important or you don’t require the exta punch that HID produces then we would say choose QH.
Distance – If you are looking for maximum beam distance then HID is your winner
Power Consumption – Our HID lights are only 55W & 70W which means they draw less power than a 100W QH while producing more light.
Maintenance – The QH is basically powered by a simple cable to a bulb which leaves, while HID lights
No posts found