The Cuda 8" Titanium Bonded Snips are a well-rounded tool that were designed with versatility, durability and strength. The blades are made of titanium bonded stainless steel and feature a micro-serrated edge to make cutting fishing line, rope, netting, fins, braid, mono, and fluorocarbon wires a breeze. The handles a a Cuda Scale patterned non-slip grip design, and these Cuda snips also come with a Prym1 sheath and lanyard.
- Titanium Bonded Snip
- Integrated Stainless Steel Blades
- Visible Full-Tang Construction
- Micro-Serrated Edge
- Corrosion and Rust Resistant
- Sturdy Cuda Scale Pattern Non-Slip Grip Handles
- Cuts Fishing Line, Rope, Netting and Fins
- Includes Prym1 Sheath and Lanyard
- Lifetime Warranty
Cuda tools are created with fishermen in mind. Their range of knives, nets, and pliers are designed for all types of fishermen, Freshwater and Saltwater, and utilize Titanium Bonded German 4116 steel for unsurpassed corrosion resistance.
No posts found