The Cuda Chum Bag is built to withstand the rigors of rough seas and calm waters alike. The generous 5 gallon (18.9 Litre) capacity of the bag allows for plenty of chum to be loaded in and subsequently filter out as you tow it. The bag structure is constructed of thick tear-resistant material and reinforced strapping to strengthen the bottom and sides, making breakage highly unlikely. This chum bag also comes with a 3" stainless teel carabiner connection system and corrosion-resistant fasteners to keep it secure to your vessel in the roughest chop, or lack thereof.
- 5 Gallon (18.9L) Capacity
- Thick Tear Resistant Material Construction
- Reinforced Strapping to Strength Bottom and Sides
- Clinch System with 3" Stainless Steel Carabiner Connection
- Corrosion-Resistant Fasteners
- For Saltwater Use
Cuda tools are created with fishermen in mind. Their range of knives, nets, and pliers are designed for all types of fishermen, Freshwater and Saltwater, and utilize Titanium Bonded German 4116 steel for unsurpassed corrosion resistance.
No posts found