Armytek Protected Rechargeable 18650 Li-Ion Battery has a discharge rate of 7.5 Amperes and is mainly used for high powered LED torches. Its unique design structure provides ultimate impact-resistance and with the safety vent with thermal cut-off protection your device is protected from overheating. It's low power requirement and high reliability mean you get more advanced device performance and the possibility to work even under heavy loading.
- Low Power Requirement and High Reliability
- Up to 7.5 Amperes high battery discharge rate
- Triple protection against short, over-discharge, and over-charge
- Maximal performance and improved voltage stability with total protection from damage
- Safety Vent with Thermal Cut-Off Protection
- Reinforced Bottom made of a 304 Stainless Steel Plate
- Made in Japan High Grade ICs from one of the best chemistries worldwide: Panasonic 3400mAh
- Quadruble Brand MOSFET's are used so these batteries can work in various severe conditions or situations
Armytek pride themselves on the durability of their torches, using only the best LEDs and cutting-edge electronics made in Japan and USA. Most Armytek torches can be thrown from 10 storeys high and submerged up to 50 metres, this reliability gives Armytek the confidence to offer a full 10yr warranty on torches.